Team Lead, Paid Media
The Paid Media Team Lead at Incubeta will be responsible for building and running online marketing campaigns, primarily across paid search and paid social channels, and supervising and assisting a team of Paid Media Specialists in the execution and optimization of digital marketing campaigns in accordance to client goals.
The role will suit those with a strong background in the online industry who want to expand their knowledge about paid search and paid social work.
Who are we?
Incubeta is an award-winning digital marketing agency with over 10 years of experience in delivering global campaigns with granular localized targeting. We are a dynamic and growing team of some of the most qualified analysts, account managers and technologists operating in the online advertising industry today. We operate in 18 locations with an incredible team of more than 400 around the world.
This position is located in our Santo Domingo Office
- 2 years minimum of experience running digital campaigns through Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, DV360 and/or other Paid media platforms.
- You are comfortable speaking fluent English on a daily basis (B2 or C level in both written and spoken communication)
- You are analytical, investigative and have strong numerical skills
- You are organized and have an eye for detail
- You are proficient in excel and have previous experience of working in an office environment
- You are very process-oriented, a fast learner and have a proactive approach to everything around you
- You are a team player able to work independently
Nice To Haves:
- Experience Managing Teams
- Experience working with global teams
- US tourist Visa
- Lead and assist a team of Paid Media Specialists in the execution and optimization of digital marketing campaigns in accordance to client goals. Oversee that all campaigns deliver against strategy.
- Work with specialists to problem-solve issues, QA specialists work to ensure all deliverables are of high quality.
- Actively identify areas of opportunity to improve campaign performance, process efficiencies, and account growth.
- Supervise, train, and mentor specialists.
- Paid Vacation leave
- Health insurance
- Private gym
Please send the following to apply for the position: