Job Title: Programmatic Media Supervisor
This is a management position accountable for all aspects of their assigned client’s digital display campaigns. The role has elements of data planning, performance analysis, and client service.
* Oversight on all aspects of client’s programmatic display services (all screens)
* Analyze the results and make optimization recommendations while the media is live and use empirical data to improve results both short and long term
* Have a clear and technical knowledge of the tech landscape. Publisher’s content and ad units’ strengths and pricing
* Work closely with media to 3rd part data providers to create audience targeting strategies
* Present complex concepts and metrics in a user-friendly way
* Responsible for overall programmatic objectives and strategies that fulfill client business goals
* Lead programmatic strategy creation, inclusive of creative solutions
* Looks at our products and associated available metrics - and advises how to use them / integrate them with the overall platform
We are in an exciting high growth phase of our journey. Part of Inucbeta, a global digital marketing group, we are growing our US team and office. We are a team of 15 currently, based at 26 Broadway in a fantastic office space with room for growth.
Our core values are Help Others Succeed, Dare To Lead, Earn Trust and Exceed Expectations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Package & Benefits
NMPi pay industry competitive salaries, which we regularly benchmark against our peers. Salary is reviewed on a regular basis and can increase as you progress along your career path. We also offer an additional performance-related bonus, so we can be found above the industry benchmark on pay alone.
In addition to this we offer a fantastic benefits package which covers 401k and health, dental and vision insurance
What Do You Do Next?
We’re hiring right now, so hit the Apply button this minute!! Once we’ve received your application we’ll be in touch as soon as possible. If you’re initially interested in a non-committal phone call I’m always open to that, please call Mark Stangroom (Talent Acquisition Lead UK and USA for Incubeta) on 00 44 207 186 2100.