Programmatic Account Director
- You’re strategically minded and able to handle clients at a senior level
- You know your way around DBM, and don’t mind getting your hands dirty in it when necessary
- You want to lead and grow a team
- You get a kick out of helping people grow and develop
- You want to be able to see the difference you make every day to a business
- You want to be at the forefront of digital marketing
- You want access to world class platforms and tools
- You want to make your own decisions on how to do things
- You’re curious and want to test new things
- You want to work in an expanding agency with good prospects for promotion and development
- You want to a sociable but professional work culture
We are looking for someone to join our display team as Programmatic Account Director and to take a leading role in the growth and development of the agency’s integrated search and display proposition.
You will be managing a team of six Programmatic Account Managers and Executives who work across a number of retail clients to deliver programmatic display campaigns. You will report into the Head of Programmatic.
The Account Director role is a pivotal role which requires strong Agency side skills in client relationship management, and account development expertise in planning and shaping display strategies. The role is also critical in co-ordinating and ensuring quality in campaign execution by the delivery team, such that our campaigns meet and exceed our client’s goals.
You will be responsible for devising and planning the account strategy, developing the client roadmap, identifying new opportunities and media planning to grow your accounts. You will direct the Display team in analysing performance, generating insights and working with the Search teams to deliver a rich and integrated service to our clients.
You will also work with the Head of Programmatic to shape and develop our display proposition, from strategy through to capability definition, resourcing and supplier selection. Additionally you’ll be helping develop the agency’s paid social proposition.
It’s an exciting time to join the team, as an increasing amount of spend is going on branding and emotive, creative advertising We are also partnering more with one of our sister agencies, DQ&A who have offices across three continents.
We manage by outcomes which gives every individual the freedom to exercise their entrepreneurial talent and to take responsibility for the outcomes of their work.
In addition to encouraging your team’s development, we want you to continue to develop and learn with us. That will comprise assessing new DSP’s and adserving technology, third party data providers and viewability and fraud technologies. PMPs, native advertising, video and mobile advertising networks will also be part of the mix as you will be central to the development and refinement of the agency’s approach to integrated search and display.
- NMPi are an award winning digital marketing agency with over ten years of experience.
- Our Head of Search is a Drum Top 50 under 30 winner, and also nominated by Google for the Women In Search Award 2016
- One of our Senior AM’s was nominated for Young Search Personality of the Year at the 2016 European Search Awards
- We employ 60 people and will be growing at a manageable pace over the next 2 years.
- We have an industry leading relationship with Google, Yahoo! and others that affords us certain benefits.
- We pay very competitive basic salaries……as well as performance related bonus.
- We recognize people by their outcomes, and encourage them to test and learn.
- We are a successful and talented team to be a part of, with a strong emphasis on internal promotion.
- We have great offices 5 minute’s walk from Angel tube, and a fully stocked free fridge. Take a look round the place here
- We regularly have fun social events and company weekends away (we just got back from a weekend away in a country manor in Somerset).
- We have a fridge stuffed full of snacks and drinks to help yourself to!
- Agency side experience as an RTB, Programmatic or Display Account Director.
- We will consider experienced Paid Search Account Directors who are looking for broader channel experience.
- A thorough understanding of the display space, including traditional reservation buys and RTB
- Track record of developing client relationships and cross and upsell in an agency context
- Experience in developing strategies, media planning and in developing and reporting back insights to clients
- Expertise in DSP and adserving technologies, preferably DoubleClickCampaign Manager and DoubleClick Bid Manager
- Comfortable working with data to drive insights and recommendations
- Excellent team and client management, and organizational and interpersonal skills
Package & Benefits
NMPi offers a very competitive salary which is dependent on the experience of the person coming into the business. We also offer additional performance related bonus, so we can be found above the industry benchmark on pay alone.
In addition to this we offer a flexible benefits package which covers:
- Full membership of The Gym Group gyms
- Work from home two days a month (we provide a top of the range laptop for this)
- Annual season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully stocked fridge
- Friday drinks and other social events, at least one a quarter
Come and join the NMPi team!